Wednesday, March 18, 2009

To Infinity and Beyond

So, here it is. The day has finally come. People have been telling me to "blog" for years now because, apparently, I have some sort of talent for the written word. We'll see about that.

I'm not sure that what I have to say is important enough to throw out into cyberspace for all the universe to read, or not read, as the case may be.

I've been trying to keep a written journal for quite some time but that really hasn't worked out so well. Maybe this will be easier to do in random places like...work. Or in the airport. Or on a train. Wait, I don't take trains.

Whatever. You get the point.

So here goes nothing. My maiden voyage into the great unknown parts of my brain. Hopefully my dive into the grey matter doesn't scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment