Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Doggy Diary - Day 6

The work week begins. That means I'm stuck in the damn "mental metal death" cage all day. Hmmmmph. But my new mommy lets me have plenty of snacks....bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon. Where was I? Oh yeah, the day's activities. Well, you have to be an idiot not to know what I was doing all day long. Sleep. Stand. Turn. Sit. Lick bone. Lick wiener. Stand. Sleep. Stand. Turn. Sleep.

However, I got some revenge when we took our evening walk. I pooped. Three times. In three different spots. It's an artform. One that I've mastered. My secret weapon.

I've been told we'll go to the beach tomorrow. But I'll believe it when I see it.

I like to look out of the curtains. And bark.

I thought I saw something. And being the watchful dog that I am I barked and howled until my new mommy took me downstairs to "investigate." Nothing there but the night. Ruff.

Then I had to "lay down" while my new mommy did homework. WTF is homework? I hate it.

I wonder why my new mommy no longer takes pictures of me. Does she not think I'm beautiful?

Ruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment